In difficult real estate markets (such as today’s market), it’s crucial for agents to lean out their marketing costs, yet at the same time, improve their brand identity and become efficient and well-known as an agent.
One of the best ways to do this is by utilizing real estate flyer templates when creating marketing for their property listings. Real estate flyer templates are pre-designed marketing flyers, which agents open in an editing program like Microsoft Publisher or Adobe Photoshop, insert their property’s photos and description, then save and print for use in open houses and for various marketing efforts. Here are the top five advantages to using real estate flyer and brochure templates:
1. Unlimited Use – A successful top producing agent is constantly looking to promote their “just listed” or “just sold” listings. What better way to create marketing material then to have your own flyer template?
As soon as you list a property, just load up the template, drop in the photos and description text, and you’re set. Then, after you sell the property, simply load up the “just listed” template, change it to “just sold,” and change the price to the sale price. Now you have an excellent marketing flyer that you can distribute to your farm area to gain credibility and show off your latest sale.
2. Consistent Brand Image – A key characteristic of a top producing agent is familiarity. All of the top agent’s marketing material has a consistent design theme, a certain “look” that differentiates them from other agents in the area.
Agents that use plain flyers don’t create that signature brand image that the well known agents have. Consistently using a specific high-quality flyer template that is unique can help prospects in your area associate that look with you and allow you to cultivate a strong and recognizable brand image.
3. Lower Marketing Cost – Many agents invest large amounts of money each month for marketing services and programs only to end up not using them because they are just too complicated or time consuming. Other agents end up hiring designers or marketing assistants to help them organize and implement their marketing campaigns, which is also very costly. Using flyer templates, agents pay a one time upfront fee for the templates (often less than the price of one hour or work by a designer) and are able to use that template for the rest of their real estate career without incurring anymore design fees.
4. Easy Printing – Printing can be a major source of headaches for an agent, especially if they are trying to do it all themselves.
Worrying about bleed lines, file formats, and document sizes is not an agent’s specialty. The good thing about professionally created real estate templates is that the printing specifications are built into the template and are, therefore, already taken care of. Simply update the template with new photos and text each time you use it, and send it off to your print shop (or your own printer).
By using the same template each time you print, you can get any print discrepancies taken care of the first time you use that template, then just save it and re-use it over and over again. This helps you maintain consistent print settings which allows for easy and hassle free printing.
5. Fast Speed of Implementation – Another key characteristic of a top producer is speed.
Agents that consistently get new listing are fast with everything they do. Many times these top producers have a team that they delegate marketing and administrative work to, which allows them to get more things done quicker. If you don’t have your own team to help you, you can still match these top producers in speed by creating your own efficient marketing system using pre-made flyer templates. Once you get a new listing, take the photos and load them into your brochure template, and get them printed.
real estate templates